Do you qualify for a free eye test? Are you:
- Under 16?
- A full time student aged 18 or under?
- Over 60 years old?
- At risk of Glaucoma (does an immediate family member receive treatment for Glaucoma?)
- Have diabetes?
- Registered blind or partially sighted?
- Receive any of the following benefits?
- Job Seeker’s Allowance
- Income Support
- Tax Credit Exemption Certificate
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Employment Support Allowance
- Named on a valid HC2 or HC3 certificate
If the answer is YES to any of the above you are entitled to a free NHS eye exam. If you receive any of the benefits listed you will also be entitled to help towards the cost of your lenses.